Wednesday 27 September 2017

HOSTESS STAMP SET - MERRY PATTERNS

Wow, I love this Stamp Set.


The Limited Edition Hostess Stamp 
Set Merry Patterns creates these beautiful
 images quickly and easily.  


In these projects I have stamped the
outline image in black Memento ink and
then stamp the inside image in a
different colour.

I even found that it was very easy to line 
up the images.

The colours I have used for these projects 
are Cherry Cobbler and the retired 
Cucumber Crush (actually thought
I had Garden Green when I started stamping).

These are the Mini Pizza Boxes, which I 
didn't stamp directly onto the boxes, 
but rather on a piece of Whisper White
 Cardstock and then attached to the top
 of the box.


Inside our little Mini Pizza Boxes are
a set of 5 (3" x 3") Gift Cards.


This stamp set is a limited edition set only
available to hostesses with a workshop
total of $450. 

 If you think this set is beautiful and 
would like to earn one of these beautiful sets, please don't hesitate to contact
me today to arrange a workshop for
October.  This promotion finishes at the
end of October.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...