Thursday 5 May 2016

BALLOON CELEBRATION BIRTHDAY SHAKER CARD


Sharing a Shaker Card that I created
for a customer using the
Balloon Celebration Stamp Set and
co-ordinating punch.

Apparently, Shaker Cards are quite
trendy again, although I didn't
know that when I was creating this one.

I have used all bright colours as the
card was for one of my customers
young granddaughters.




I also stamped the inside of
the card with balloons and added in
a strip of the DSP which was leftover
from the front of the card.


Supplies used:

Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Yellow, Whisper White
DSP - It's My Party
Ink Pads - Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Yellow, Mint Macaron
Dies - Hello You Thinlits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (Bow), (Frame was created from a retired die)
Punches - Balloon Bouquet
Window Sheets, Diamontes, Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...