Thursday 10 March 2016

FEBRUARY CARD CLASS PROJECTS


Just realised I forgot to post the projects
from last month's class.


Our first card used the gorgeous colours
of Very Vanilla, Pool Party and 
Crumb Cake.

The background has been stamped 
using the Timeless Textures Stamp Set
 from the Occasions Catalogue in 
Crumb Cake and Pool Party.

The flower is from the You've Got This 
Stamp Set from the Annual Catalogue.
  It has been stamped in Basic Black and
 water coloured with Pool Party and
 Pear Pizzazz.



Our second card was created using a
combination of the very versatile
 Going Global Stamp Set and the
Sky Is The Limit Stamp Set together
with the  Going Places Designer 
Series Paper Stack.

The Sky Is The Limit Stamp Set - which
was a FREE SALE-A-BRATION
stamp set contains the really lovely Happy
Birthday sentiment which I have been
using on a lot of my most recent cards.

Also, taking the colours from the DSP
I just love them together -
Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon and Basic Black.



Our third card was this sweet little fancy
fold card created with the Party Wishes 
Stamp Set and co-ordinating It's My Party
DSP and Baker's Twine Combo.

I have seen quite a few of these
different cards around and I followed
the basic pattern for this card which I 
found on Pinterest Here at Patty Stamps.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...