Monday 14 December 2015

Thinking of You at Christmas




It has been an incredibly busy few
months here and I have missed posting
quite a few cards I have created recently.

Today I am sharing with you a card I
created for a special order which I 
really loved the way it turned out.

This one is all gold embossing, gold foil
stars and a bit of bling using one of
my favourite stamp sets Embellished
Ornaments together with the
co-ordinating Delicate Ornament Thinlets 
Dies.

This card was created with a particular 
recipient in mind who likes the 
vintagey/shabby chic look.

The base card is Always Artichoke
and the Very Vanilla layer was
stamped randomly with a now 
retired Christmas Sentiment in Soft Suede 
all over and the edges also sponged
with Soft Suede.

Here are a list of the supplies used:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...