Saturday 7 November 2015

NOVEMBER STAMP CLUB

How did it get to November already.  
Time is just flying by so fast.

All of a sudden it is time for another
Stamp Club.


Our first card in Stamp Club was this 
gorgeous one layer only card created
very simply with masking and
sponging.

I have seen so many of these beautiful
cards around that I just had to try one for
myself.

I have created these types of cards before
but for a bit more inspiration I 
basically followed the tutorial which I 
found at this Link and was really easy 
to understand.  Thank you to Anns
Stamping and Scrapbook World.

The colours I have used are Night of
Navy and Tempting Turquoise and the
Stamp Set is Happy Scenes.




Our second card was inspired by cards
created by my wonderful team member
and shown on her blog Keep Stamping.
The colours I have used are Tempting
Turquoise and Pear Pizzazz for the
sponging.  The Christmas sentiment is
actually from the Oh' What Fun stamp set
which I have just stamped and cut out
the word Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...