Friday 18 September 2015

Very Special Birthday Card for my Mum



Sharing today the very special birthday
card I created for my Mum's 75th Birthday
celebrated this week.

I am so very lucky to have such a wonderful and
special Mum and love her dearly so
this card was created with extra special
love and attention to detail.

The colours I have used are Blushing Bride
and Smoky Slate together with some Silver
Shimmer Cardstock (now retired) for some of 
the butterflies.

Supplies used:

Cardstock - Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Silver Shimmer Cardstock
Ink Pads - Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate
Stamp Sets - Butterfly Basics, Groovy Love, Flower Shop, Petal Potpourri (retired), Balloon Bash (retired)
Punches - Pansy, Flower Medallion
Dies - Bold Butterfly Framelits, Butterflies Thinlets
Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...