Saturday 18 July 2015

Watercolour Wings Birthday Card

This is a card I created as a special
order for one of my customers who
wanted a nice card with a bit of bling.

I was so pleased with how this one turned out.

I created her an Easel Card using the 
Scallop Circle Framelit (the largest of 
the Circle Framelits).

It is a bit hard to tell from the photos
but I first stamped the outside of the
butterfly wings in Cherry Cobbler and
then stamped the inside with Versamark
and embossed with Gold Embossing
Powder.

I also Gold Embossed some Petite Petal
flowers and around the outside of the
Cherry Cobbler card base circle.

The sentiment is from the very cute Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.




These are the products I used to create this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...