Tuesday 19 May 2015

MAY STAMP CLUB

Sharing our projects from this month's 
Stamp Club.

Our first card I took my inspiration
from the latest Impressions Magazine
(one of the awesome products Stampin'Up!
provides for all of its demonstrators for
inspiration etc).

As the 2013/2015 In Colours are
about the retire (and I have loved
 these colours so much and will be sad
to see them go)  I decided to use
a combination of Crisp Cantaloupe and
Coastal Cabana.  




Our second card was created using
the Balloon Bash Stamp Set which
is current in the Occasions Catalogue
however, has not carried over into the
new Annual Catalogue.  I love the
versatility of this set so wanted to use it
one more time before it retires also.  You
will see the sentiment in the first card is
also from this stamp set.  I love the way
you can fussy cut out the banner to make 
it a little different.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...