Tuesday 10 March 2015

Stamp Club Thank You Cards


This month's Stamp Club Thank You Cards.

My upline/team member taught us
how to create this cute little card
 with the free SALE-A-BRATION
 Lotus Blossom Stamp Set at our last
team get together.

I just love the way she stamped the
third (top) layer with versa mark
and embossed with Iridescent Ice 
embossing powder to give a lovely sparkle.

I have created my thank you cards in
 two different colours - Strawberry Slush
and Coastal Cabana.

With the lighter colour ink you only
need to stamp your first image
 (bottom layer -number 3) and
then stamp your second image
 (second layer - number 2 ) over the top 
using the same ink colour.  Third image is 
stamped over the top again in Versamark
 Ink and embossed.

With the darker Strawberry Slush colour - 
my first layer I stamped off to give a little
lighter colour, second layer stamped normally
and third layer stamped in Versamark and embossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...