Monday 23 February 2015

Happy Birthday Bow Card


How great is this fantastic Bow Builder Punch.  Makes very quick and easy bows.

Today's card is pretty much a case of the card created by Stampin'Up! on page 12 of the new Occasions Catalogue.

As I haven't bought any of the new paper at this stage I decided to create my bows with the Moonlight Paper Stack with all the current in colours available in the current catalogue.

Also to create a little bit of a different look I stamped the confetti image from the Balloon Bash Stamp set all around the edge in Hello Honey Ink.

The Happy Birthday Sentiment is also from the Balloon Bash Stamp Set.  I have just used my marker to color only the Happy Birthday word from the whole image.

Supplies used:

Cardstock - Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
Paper - Moonlight Paper Stack
Ink Pads/Markers - Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set - Balloon Bash
Punch - Bow Builder





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...