Sunday 25 January 2015

It's a New Year

Well it has been a little while since I have posted.  It was time for a bit of a rest after such a hectic end to 2014 and a little bit of me time.

I have had a lovely break over Christmas and now I am ready and itching to get back into creating.

I have already been having a little play with some of the new products from the Occasions Catalogue and just before Christmas I had to make a card for my daughter's friends 15th Birthday.

So my first share for this year is this card created with the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and Butterfly Framelits from the new Occasions Catalogue.




Inside of Card
I also used one of my favourite colour combinations of Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizzaz.

You might even spy the sneaky little bit of Washi Tape I just had to include as the colours matched so well.

Supplies used:  Stamp Sets - Butterfly Basics, Dies - Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Cardstock -Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Ink Pads - Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Washi Tape



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...