Wednesday 16 April 2014

APRIL CARD CLASS (ACTUALLY WILL BE 1ST & 2ND MAY)

OOPS I made a bit of a boo boo with my dates for April Class. 

 As my usual class date would have been 24th and 25th April  I rearranged my dates to the next week due to 25th April  being Anzac Day and a Public Holiday.

In my previous post I mentioned Thursday 30th April and Friday 1st May.  In fact the dates should be Thursday 1st May and Friday 2nd May.

In this class we will be creating a special Card In A Box (the card below is a sample only).  We shall also create a small gift as well.

I have created this card for Mother's Day, but you can easily change the theme to a birthday.

As spaces are limited, please book ensure you book your spot early.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...