Thursday 13 February 2014

THANK YOU CARDS





A quick share today with a
very simple card I have created 
as Thank You cards for my Stamp 
Club Members and Customers for February.




I have created these in both Coastal 
Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe and 
used the Hardwood stamp for the 
background and just changed a
couple of details on each one. 








The  Banner Blast Stamp Set and
matching Punch with some of the
Baker's Twine from the Sale-a-Bration
Catalogue made creating the cute little 
banner very easy.




The sentiment stamp on the
top two cards is from the
Peaceful Petals Stamp Set
and I have also used a bit 
of the gorgeous new Washi
Tape from the Occasions
Catalogue.



For the last card I created 
the Washi Tape banner
by adhering the Washi Tape
to some card stock and 
then punching out with the Banner punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...