Thursday 13 February 2014

PEACEFUL PETALS STAMP SET



The  projects I am going to share with you over the next few days have all been created using the beautiful Peaceful Petals Stamp Set available in the Occasions Catalogue.  See it on page 20.

Such a beautiful set which is very easy to watercolour.

It is one of my all time favourite flower stamp sets and I look forward to creating a lot of beautiful cards in the future with it.


Wood Mount - Item No. 133104 - $49.95
Clear Mount - Item No. 133107 - $39.95

The sample on the side has been taken from the catalogue and would be very easy to recreate.  Simple but stunning don't you think.

I can see the large flower being stamped, fussy cut and layered.

I have shared with you a couple of cards created with the set and now it is time for some more.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...