Tuesday 21 January 2014

Mojo Monday Challenge No. 329

Well I think I am doing extremely well with my New Year's Resolutions so far.

Third week in a row for completing the Mojo Monday Card Challenges.




For this card I wanted to  try out some of the new  Washi Tape which will be available in the new Occasions Catalogue as well as one of my favourite new stamp sets from the new Catalogue - Peaceful Petals.

I had decided on a very simple colour scheme which is used in  the beautiful Modern Medley Designer Series Paper.

Although this stamp is great to watercolour I wasn't feeling like water colouring today.

Instead of having the circle in the middle, as per the sketch, I decided to just attach the flowers.  I stamped the flowers twice and fussy cut the middle part and raised with dimensionals  to give the flowers more interest.

The sentiment used is also from the Peaceful Petals Stamp Set and was punched with a circle punch.  Some small pearls were attached to the centres of the flowers to finish off.

Products used:

Cardstock - Basic Black and Very Vanilla
Modern Medley Designer Series Paper (Item No. 126926 - $18.95 for 12 sheets)
Peaceful Petals Stamp Set (Item No. 133104 woodmount - $49.95 or Item No. 133107 clearmount - $39.95) - available in new Occasions Catalogue from 28 January 2014
Watercolour Wonder Designer Washi Tape (Item No. 133000 - $8.95) available in new catalogue
Ink Pad - Black Stazon Ink Pad  (Item No. 101406) - $13.95
1" Circle Punch - (Item No. 119868) - $18.95
1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (Item No. 127811) - $27.95
Small pearls from my own collection

If you would like to order any of the products you have seen to create this card, please do not hesitate to contact me or you can place your order online through my online shop by clicking on the Shop Now button on the sidebar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...