Wednesday 20 November 2013

Christmas Bon Bons using the Envelope Punch Board


We got to test out the new Envelope Punch Board (EPB) at our recent team get together.  Now of course it is great for making envelopes, but as usual, all the clever crafters out there have come up with so many different ways of using this nifty little tool.




Like, this cute little Christmas Bon Bon which we made on the night.   Now I had been umming and ahhing about whether I really needed one of these tools and I had almost convinced myself that I  could do without one.   Well after using it, and seeing some of the fabulous other ideas around, you can all guess what will be going on my next order. 

I have made a few of this little bon bons in previous years but used a template which needed a lot of cutting.  Oh my goodness, how much easier it is using the new EPB tool.  The sweet little flower on the front was created using the leftover punched out pieces from the main project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...