Tuesday 8 October 2013

POSTCARD CHRISTMAS CARD


I have been having a play today with my Postcard background stamp.  Actually this is the first time I have gotten around to using it.

I am so pleased with the way this card turned out with that vintage feel to it.

I used the Postcard stamp as the base and then overstamped a variety of other stamps to create a collage of images.

I am on a roll and off to create a few more in this design.  Will share with you all when they are completed.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Stamp Sets - Postcard, Lovely as a Tree, More Merry Messages, Notable Notions, Ink Pads - Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Punch - Mosaic (for the ends of the sentiment), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and Lace Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...