Thursday 5 September 2013

Special Order - Christmas Cards

Some more Christmas cards to share.  These cards I have created as a special order for a friend who wanted lots of bling.

So I used plenty of Silver Glimmer Paper to give them that extra special look.

My first card I used the negative of the Snowflake Die (now retired but still a favourite of mine) and some retired gorgeous ribbon.

The sentiment is from the More Merry Messages stamp set which is still available on the carryover list.


Supplies used:  Cardstock - Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Silver Glimmer Paper, Inkpads - Raspberry Ripple, Stamp Set - More Merry Messages, Die - Snowflake (retired), Gemstones, Ribbon (retired)


My second card I used the Mosaic punch to punch out some Silver Glimmer Paper for my Christmas Baubles.

The sentiment I stamped onto a strip of Whisper White cardstock and then used the Mosaic punch to give the ends a fancy look.  I have embossed the background with an embossing folder from the last Holiday Catalogue (now retired) but you could use the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder for a similar look.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Inkpad - Raspberry Ripple, Stamp Set - More Merry Messages, Punch - Mosaic, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Embossing Folder, Red Gemstones (non SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...