Tuesday 3 September 2013

September Stamp Club


This is one of the projects we created in last night's Stamp Club.

I used the Mosaic Madness stamp set to create the Christmas baubles.  It's always great when your stamp sets can be used in many different ways and for different themes.

It is a bit hard to tell but I have also added a small punch of Silver Glimmer Paper in the middle of two of the baubles.  Oh and I have just realised I had added a small Cherry Cobbler twine bow to the green bauble just to finish it off,  after I took this photo.

I am also loving the beautiful Season of Style Designer Washi Tape.  It is the Washi Tape I have used at the bottom of this card.

The Washi Tape is so simple to use and is also great value.  You get 4.6 metres of each of the 3 designs you see here in the one package for $8.95.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Ink Pads - Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, Stamp Sets:  Mosaic Madness, More Merry Messages (carried over from previous catalogue), Season of Style Designer Washi Tape, Mosaic Punch, Silver Glimmer Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...