Thursday 26 September 2013

SEPTEMBER CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS

I just love it when it is time to start creating Christmas cards
in our regular monthly card classes.

As this post goes to air these are the 3 cards that my ladies will be sitting down
and creating.



Our first card was this pretty card using the Gorgeous Grunge and Mosaic Madness
stamp sets together with yummy Silver Glimmer Paper.  The other colours
I used were Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.
Inks used were Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and a touch of Smoky Slate.



Our next card was this one using the traditional green and red Christmas colours.
In this case I used Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green (my two favourite
Christmas colours) together with some of the new Season of Style DSP.




And our final card was this fancy wiper card.  I shall try to link the tutorial by Dawn
at the bottom of this post for anyone who would like to try this card
for themselves.  It was pretty easy and I thought very cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...