Wednesday 4 September 2013

Mosiac Madness Christmas Card



Well I am definitely starting to think about Christmas cards and gifts with quite a few markets coming up in the next couple of months.

So, with this in mind I was playing around again with my Mosaic Madness stamp set and this is another little Christmas card I came up with today.

How cute do they look as little Christmas baubles?

To create the background I also inked up one of  my clear mount blocks in Pistachio Pudding and stamped twice just to make it interesting.




Supplies used:  Cardstock - Gumball Green, Whisper White, Inkpads - Gumball Green, Pistachio Pudding, Raspberry Ripple, DSP - Season of Style, Stamp Sets - Mosaic Madness, Elements of Style (now retired), Thats the Ticket, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...