Wednesday 11 September 2013

Case of Cute Stampin'Up! Card



 To have a bit of a break from creating lots of Christmas cards for the markets and because I just couldn't wait any longer, I thought I would case the gorgeous card that Stampin'Up! had shared with us in our latest Demonstrators Impressions Magazine.



So, to the left is the original Stampin'Up! version which I shared with all my Facebook Fans a couple of days ago.

The original version used the new A Banner Christmas stamp set.





And now, voila, here is my version.  The actual colours are all the same (I think my photo is just not as bright).  Who would have thought that Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate would all go together so well.

As is usually the case for most stampers, I didn't have all of the exact stamp sets etc the same as the original so I just used what I already had and I think it came out looking just as stunning.

And look, how they have used the grey Epic Day This and That Washi Tape.  Would never have thought of putting it on a Christmas card.


Supplies used:  Cardstock - Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Ink Pads - Smoky Slate, White Stayzon, Crumb Cake,  Stamp Sets - Tape It, That's The Ticket, Designer Series Paper - Season of Style, Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, Silver 1/8" Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...