Friday 30 August 2013

Christmas Banner Kit

In my pre-order I purchased the new Banner Simply Created Kit, Build a Banner Simply Created Kit and the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit.

Well today I was excited about having the time to start creating some of  these gorgeous accents which will eventually be added to my Christmas Banner.  I couldn't start on my banner yet because I forgot to order in the re-inker colour that I needed, but because the Accessory Kit contains everything you need I was able to get started on these.

This little accessory kit is so easy to use and so far all I have done is copied some of the ideas in the new Holiday Catalogue.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product all together.

Supplies used:  Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit contains everything you need


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...