Tuesday 26 March 2013

Gift for Chicks at the Flicks

This is what I have created for my donation gift for this month's Chicks at the Flicks.  I loved the colours in the Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper available in the Seasonal Catalogue and as I haven't been able to do much creating lately decided I would have a little play with these papers.

The lucky recipient will receive this cute little gift bag, notebook and matching pen and decorated bag of Easter Eggs (of course being Easter it goes without saying that there must be Easter Eggs included).

Now that I look back at the project I see I didn't do very much stamping at all, just the little tag for the bag of Easter Eggs.  Probably a good thing because finding my stamps in all my packed boxes is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...