Wednesday 20 March 2013

Easter Gifts

Well we are still in limbo waiting to see when, or even whether, we are moving.  So I decided I had to unpack a few things to get started on my Easter gifts and Mother's Day gifts.

Here are a few of the little gift bags I had created for Easter.  There are two sizes with one holding one Easter egg and the larger size holding two Easter eggs.  These would have to be one of my most favourite little gift bags to create and can be used for almost any purpose.  Again these bags I have created with the free Sale-a-Bration papers and ribbons.  I will be sad to see this paper go as I really love these colours.

These little gift bags are destined for the next Chicks at the Flicks at Pacific Fair next Wednesday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...