Tuesday 26 March 2013

Easter Cards


Aren't these just the cutest little Easter Bunny cards.  I was having a little look around Pinterest yesterday for some Easter inspiration and came across these little cuties (from Stampin Rox My Fuzzy Blue Sox - I just loved the name).  They were originally created as little gift bags.  I fell in love with the cute little design so I decided to case them and make them into little gift cards instead.  They have been created with the Two Tags Die and punches.  I forgot to take a photo but you can open them up and write a little message inside and they also stand up quite nicely by themselves.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Black, Two Tags Die, Punches - Large Oval, 1" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Itty Bitty Circle, Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Pink and Green 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon (now retired).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...