Thursday 7 February 2013

Gift Cards and Pouch - Sale-a-Bration Papers

Today I thought I would share with you the little gift cards and the gift card holder I created as a prize for donation to Chicks at the Flicks.  Again I have used the Sale-a-Bration papers (love these colours) and my new Clockworks stamp set.

I hope whoever won my prize enjoys using them.

Supplies Used:  Cardstock - Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP, Stamp Sets - Clockworks, Itty Bitty Banners, Mixed Medley (Retired Hostess Set), Inkpads - Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Ribbons and Buttons from Sycamore Street Embellishments, White and Pool Party Baker's Twine, Punches - 3/4" circle, Small Oval, Fancy Flower, Scallop Trim Border, Gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...