Tuesday 29 January 2013

NEW SCRAPBOOK

I have just finished creating this Scrapbook for one of my lovely customers.  Her daughter is a performer and she wanted a scrapbook created that was bright and very glitzy but also a bit vintage.  Not really a combination I found easy to work with.

Having said that, I am really pleased with the way it turned out.  As you can see I used a lot of Silver Glimmer Paper which was just perfect for this project.

I used the very gorgeous Sweet and Sour Specialty DSP which retired  a couple of years ago and tried to incorporate the beautiful embossed images that these papers contained as embellishments.

Just showing you the front cover here.  If you would like to see all the photos of the whole book, please feel free to check out my facebook page by clicking here Tracey's Papercraft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...