Thursday 27 December 2012

Finishing Some Unfinished Projects


I had a very productive day today just spending time finishing off some of the projects which we started at the Brisbane Heartfelt Event in November.

It was just nice to be able to create something non Christmas and to have all the instructions to follow so that there was not a lot of thinking involved.

However, I must have relaxed a bit too much as one of the projects needed a vellum envelope to be created for the cards - but as I don't own the Scoring Tool (yet) - still on my wish list - I didn't quite get my dimensions correct - so no envelope for me.  They still look cute tied up with the Baker's Twine though.

 So here are the finished projects.  I am loving the Clockworks Stamp Set and the gorgeous colour combination chosen by Stampin'Up! of Basic Grey, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, More Mustard, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla.

There were four projects included.  These being:

6" x 6" Scrapbook Layout
"One in a Million" Notebook
Clockworks Note Cards (Should have had a vellum envelope)
Two Tags Box with Notecards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...