Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Baubles - the Stampin'Up! Way



I just wanted to share with you the gorgeous little Christmas Baubles that I have created from polystyrene balls, our brown packing paper which we get in every order from Stampin'Up!,  some cardstock, glimmer paper and a bit of white ink.

What do you think?  Are they cute or are they cute?

I saw these gorgeous little baubles on display at the recent Stampin'Up! Heartfelt Event and we were also shown how they were basically created in one of the demonstrations on the day.

I fell in love with them and knew that I would be trying to create some of these little beauties this year for Christmas.  Stampin'Up! had also created large ones as well.  They aren't exactly the same as the ones created by Stampin'Up! but I am really happy with the way they turned out.

I have created two different colours - one has Champagne Glimmer Paper, Crumb Cake Cardstock and Pearls and the other has Silver Glimmer Paper, White Cardstock and Pearls.

I must say my photo does not do them justice.

If anyone would like one I still have a couple for sale.  They are $4 each.

Supplies used:  SU Brown Packing Paper, Cardstock - White, Crumb Cake, Glimmer Paper - Champagne, Silver, Ink - Craft White, Miscellaneous ribbon, silver string, string and pearls, Die Snow Flurry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...