Sunday 30 September 2012

Tulle Ribbon Christmas Cards

I have been having some fun creating cards with the new Scalloped Tulle Ribbon.  Still haven't tried the Christmas Ornament on the front of our Holiday Catalogue - which is the main reason I just had to have the Tulle Ribbon - but that is next on my To Do List.


My first card I took inspiration from the card and the jar shown on page 7 of the Holiday Catalogue.    I decided to combine the two pieces together and kept to the basic colours of red and white with a touch of green.   I used the Joyous Celebrations stamp set which I think I will be getting a lot of use out of this Christmas.

 I am loving the simple and clean look.


Supplies used:  Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Stamp Set - Joyous Celebrations, Embossing Folder - Holiday Frame, Punches - Extra-Large Oval and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Gemstone






My next card is another simple design using very much the same supplies - just different colours and adding in the stunning Champagne Glimmer Paper.  This card I made as a 4" x 4" and used the colours of Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Soft Suede Tulle Ribbon.  Again, inspired in part by the card shown on page 6.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Ink - Early Espresso, Stamp Set - Tags til Christmas, Embossing Folder - Holiday Frame, Punches - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Decorative Label, Soft Suede Scalloped Tulle Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...