Wednesday 12 September 2012

Special 40th Birthday Card

Sorry everyone.  Been a bit quiet on here the last few weeks.  I have been very busy with quite a few orders for Handmade Scrapbook Albums, Mini Albums, Birthday Books, Cards etc so haven't found the time to create too many new things to share.

I would like to share this card with you all.  I made this special 40th Birthday Card for my very good friend and downline member Heidi for her birthday in August.

Loved the way it turned out.  Simple and elegant.  Used Pool Party, Island Indigo and Silver Glimmer together - what a gorgeous colour scheme.  Will be using these colours together again.  And, look at that, no stamping at all on this card. Unfortunately the ribbon punch I used here is no longer available which is a shame because it was one of my favourites.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Island Indigo, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer Paper, Punches - Ribbon Punch (nla), leaves from the Bird Builder punch, Itty Bitty Shapes, Big Shot Dies - Labels Collection Framelits and Timeless Type Alphabet (nla), Designer Frames Embossing Folder, some Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...