Sunday 16 September 2012

JAI 135 CHALLENGE


Thought I would give this week's challenge at Just Add Ink a go as it is a colour challenge and I liked the sound of using Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Whisper White and Old Olive together.  These make such a pretty colour combination.  As the Tea Shoppe stamp set was sitting on my desk at the time I decided that this is the one I would use (first decision made).  The bow at the top is actually part of the Scalloped Tulle Ribbon which I have cut down (it is actually Cherry Cobbler colour but still fits in well).   I have been creating flower rosettes with my Tulle Ribbon which I will share with you soon.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Real Red, Old Olive, Inks - Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Stamp Sets - Tea Shoppe, Punches - Decorative Label, Extra Large Oval, Scallop Trim Border, Embossing Folder - Square Lattice, Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon and Pearls

4 comments:

  1. Tracey, this is such a pretty card - you've used the challenge colours perfectly! I love how you've used the Square Lattice embossing folder; it looks like a cloth, for the cups to sit on. So glad you could join us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty use of the challenge colours Tracey, love those little teacup and nice layers and texture too! Lovely to have you play along at Just Add Ink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I like the ribbon - yes, it does fit well with your card. I like how you have embossed the different layers of card too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Tracey. Love your use of Tea shoppe Im always looking out for ideas for that set! Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...