Saturday 15 September 2012

Happy Birthday Mum

My Mum is very special and is much loved by all.  It is her birthday tomorrow and I have spent the day  creating her a very special one of a kind birthday card using lots of different bits and pieces.

This is the first time I have tried the technique of punching down the sides of a card and unfortunately I didn't have the retired Stampin'Up! Ribbon punch to use, but I am really happy with the punch I have used (even though it is not SU).

As you can see I have combined a lot of Stampin'Up! products with a number of other beautiful items which I have been collecting (charms, flowers, bling swirls, metal embellishments, doily).  I think they  have all come together beautifully.

I created my own jewelled stick pin and cut the letters for "Mum" with my Big Shot from the new and stunning Champagne Glimmer Paper.

Not a lot of stamping on this one, although I have stamped on the inside of the card where my message will be.






Happy Birthday Mum.  We love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...