Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sneak Peek of ....................

Well I finally got to unpack and create with my pre-order products from the new catalogue.

I needed to prepare some make n takes for our next team meeting so decided to use this set so everyone could have a sample of one of the new stamp sets which will be available soon.

This is my first card.  Now I have seen quite a few versions of this layout which I fell in love with.  I decided to use the colour combination of Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse.  I think it makes a very pretty colour combination.

I also used a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set and made it just that little bit unique by colouring in with the different coloured markers and then using the matching die to cut it out.

Supplies used:  Cardstock:  Whisper White, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Inkpads:  Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse, Stamp Sets:  Betsy's Blossoms and Itty Bitty Banner, Punch - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits Dies, Betsy's Blossoms Wheel, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...