Sunday 15 July 2012

Happy Birthday Dad


The card I am sharing with you today I created for my Dad's birthday which was yesterday.  We had a family lunch together which was really nice.  Hope you enjoyed your special day Dad.

As I have already given him cards I have created with the sailing boat, the motor bike and the Open Seas stamp set  I decided I needed to come up with something different to those typically male cards.

I decided on using the French Foliage stamp set, which I have to admit I absolutely had to have at the time, absolutely love it, but just don't seem to have had the time to get around to using it yet.  I chose some complimentary colours (Soft Suede, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Cajun Craze) and randomly stamped images all over my background of Very Vanilla.  Completed the card with the gorgeous Happy Birthday sentiment from the Perfectly Penned stamp set.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Inkpads - Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Stamp Sets - Perfectly Penned and French Foliage, Bakers Twine and Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...