Thursday 7 June 2012

Creative Scrappers Creating With Sketches #211 Challenge



Sharing with you today my layout which I have created for the Creative Scrappers #211 June Challenge.  I had just received my Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper and really wanted to use it for this challenge.  I have fussy cut the edging out of the DSP and stamped and cut out different designs.  I have also created all the flowers/rosettes  using lace and seam binding.  The large flower I created using white satin and netting and then I have used Gold Glow Smooch Spritz on it.









I have incorporated quite a lot of stamping on this page which is very difficult to see in the photo.  I have stamped Elizabeth in a number of places including just the edge of the stamp (the tip of the flourish) along the right hand side of the layout.

Hope you like my page.

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Inkpads - Soft Suede for stamping and sponging
Stamp Sets - Elizabeth, Creative Elements, Bring on the Cake,
DSP - Attic Boutique
Chantilly and Victoria Lace, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Antique Brads, Distressing Tool
(Letter stickers non SU)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...