Saturday 11 February 2012

A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY CARD

I thought I would show you today a card I made last week for a very dear friend for her 50th birthday.  We have known each other since primary school and so I really wanted to make her a very special card to celebrate her day.  As she seems to love black I decided to use some of the Love Letters DSP which unfortunately is no longer available - this was one of my favourites.

I am really into making my own flowers at the moment so I created the flowers on the front of the card with the Fun Flowers Die (the large flower) and


the smaller flower using the Scallop Circle punch.  Here is a closer view of the flowers.


I am really happy with the way this card turned out and my friend really loved it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...