Saturday 25 February 2012

Mojo Monday Challenge 229

Here is my latest card for the Mojo Monday 229 Challenge.  I really enjoyed playing around with this card.  I decided to use the Well Worn DSP as I had a few bits of this paper cut up from my class held the previous day and thought why not use it up.

I think it turned out to be another great male card so now I have a few male cards all ready to go.

Supplies used:  River Rock and Early Espresso Cardstock, Well Worn DSP, Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess) and French Foliage Stamp Sets, Early Espresso Ink and Soft Suede Ink for sponging, Vintage Trinket Brads, Mini Library Clip and Early Espresso Bakers Twine.


If you are wondering where I used the French Foliage Stamp I stamped the large leaf in Versamark Ink on the small River Rock piece before stamping the birthday greeting over the top.  I am also finding that I am finding the Bakers Twine for male cards very useful, so I shall have to stock up on these before the Summer Mini ends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...