Friday 17 February 2012

A Little Bit of Scrapbooking

As in my previous post, thanks to my friend Heidi, I have also been doing a bit of scrapbooking as she has started up a blog called Scrap a Page Thursdays and I have decided that I will start getting some more scrapbooking done by challenging myself to have a page done by every Thursday.  Unfortunately, my scrapbooking has taken a bit of a backseat to my cardmaking of late but this is all about to change.  So here is my page for this week.

I have just received some of the new Sale-a-Bration stamp sets, papers and embellishments and couldn't wait to try them out.  I have also got a bit of a crocheting fetish at the moment and have been crocheting lots of little flowers that I can use in my cards and scrapbooking - I have used a couple of these on my page.  I was not a fan of the colour Calypso Coral when it was first introduced by Stampin'Up! but now I love it.  My photo really doesn't show how nice it is.

Supplies used for this page were Calypso Coral and Baja Breeze Cardstock, I stamped on scraps of Confetti White Cardstock, Elementary Elegance and Fresh Vintage Stamp Sets, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Everyday Enchantment Brads and Ribbons, Calypso Coral Inkpad, Antique Brads, Victoria Lace, Vintage Trinket Safety Pin, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies

Thanks so much for looking.

1 comment:

  1. I so need to scrap a page! love your crochets flowers & they go so nicely with the DSP,
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...