Monday 13 February 2012

KID'S SCRAPBOOKING CLASS


I would like to share with you today a couple of the 6" x 6" scrapbooking layouts that I created with a class of 14 twelve year olds just before Christmas.

I showed them how to stamp and make embellishments for their pages.  They also learnt how to use the Big Shot to emboss and punches to punch out their labels etc.


Pet Page
Friends Page
They were all very happy that they were able to create some special pages and I also showed them how they could turn these pages into full 12" x 12" pages (Friends Page) or a special wall hanging (Pet Page).


I have been doing quite a few kid's scrapbooking class/parties and if this is something you would be interested in for your child, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.


Costs start from $15 per person with a minimum of 6 attendees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...